Energy Valuation Conference
ENERGY VALUATION CONFERENCE
May 12, 2021 – Online Only
8:15 am – 5:15 pm
Houston Chapter of American Society of Appraisers will host its 11th Annual Award Winning 2021 Energy Valuation Conference on Wednesday May 12, 2021 in ONLINE ONLY FORMAT. Business Valuation Resources (BVR) will provide the live webcast, and will email a unique link to attendees a few days before the conference.
TIMELY TOPICS BY NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED LEADERS IN ENERGY
Do you have Clients in the Energy Industry?
- “I will say that it was just as top-notch as it gets. The content was superb and the smooth tech operations really made it one of the best virtual events I’ve attended yet. Your speakers and sessions were, truly, spectacular.” On Webcast.
Learn About the Outlook of the Energy Industry & Timeline of Recovery by Sector.
- “I thoroughly enjoyed the virtual conference – found it to be very informative and right on point given our current social and economic environment. The speakers were excellent and I look forward to attending next year’s conference – virtual or in-person.” ASA.MTS Attendee
Speakers were Excellent & Well-Rounded Mix.
- “It was the best virtual format event I have participated in over the last two months (and honestly, pretty wide gap relative to second best).” EVC Speaker
- "Featured speakers were remarkable leaders from all sectors of the energy industry demonstrating a variety of perspectives in all disciplines : Business Valuation, Machinery & Technical Specialties, Appraisal Review & Management, Real Property, among other.”
Houston’s 2021 Energy Valuation Conference is designed to bring together pre-eminent energy valuation professionals & industry thought leaders presenting timely educational topics, including comments on the industry’s Post-COVID Energy Outlook. Featured speakers are remarkable leaders from all sectors of the energy industry demonstrating a variety of perspectives in business valuation, machinery & technical specialties, new accounting developments, appraisal review & management, real property, and more.
What makes energy valuation so important to appraisers?
This very dynamic and cyclical industry affects all cities around the world. Even if your client isn’t an energy company, energy can still play a vital role in its performance, cost structure and profitability.
What did attendees take away from 2020 EVC?
205 attendees (75% were from 13 states beyond Houston, and as far away as Brazil, Kazakhstan, and Canada) gained a better understanding of the current economic and geopolitical conditions of the industry, and discussed solutions to the current challenges faced in energy valuations. EVC is a very holistic and well-rounded conference that attendees enjoy and learn from – not just appraisers.
WHO JOINED 2020 EVC ?
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION CREDITS :
Maximum 8 hours CPE/CE
2021 EVC will be “Online Only” from 8:15 am to 5:15 pm on May 12, 2021 .
- ONLINE ONLY tickets may be purchased either from ASA Houston’s EVC web page or on BVR’s website:
- Business Valuation Resources (BVR) will provide the live webcast, and email a unique link to each registered attendee a few days before the conference. To inquire about your link to attend you may email BVR: JaredW@bvresources.com or an EVC Co-Chair.
- Non-refundable after March 31, 2021. Before March 31, refundable less $20 transaction fee.
- Substitutions of registrants allowed through April 30, 2021
- Last day to register May 10, 2021
- No prerequisites or advanced preparation required
- If EVC must convert to ONLINE ONLY, BVR will email a link to all registered attendees a few days before the event, or you may email BVR: JaredW@bvresources.com or EVC Co-Chairs.
REGISTER HERE TO SPONSOR OR ATTEND (2-step registration)
1. Please fill out and submit this form below
2. Then proceed to "Buy Now" to purchase.
- EXCEPTIONAL OUTREACH: Your Logo included in emails to 6,000 professionals.
- Your LOGO and RECOGNITION included in (i) Sponsor Power Point Slide Show that scrolls between speakers, (ii) on EVC Website, and (iii) in EVC Brochure.
- FREE REGISTRATIONS to online conference.
- LIVE LINK LOGO to your website on our EVC web page.
SEE SPONSOR BENEFITS BELOW or contact Laurie-Leigh White, EVC Sponsor Chair at email: email@example.com
PRIOR ENERGY VALUATION CONFERENCES
2019 ENERGY VALUATION CONFERENCE RECAP
The Houston Chapter’s 2019 Energy Valuation Conference presented a comprehensive overview of valuation issues in the energy industry, including 3 M&E speakers, 4 BV speakers, and an industry spokesman on the Current State of the Oilfield Services Industry as lunch speaker.
Topics covered all aspects of o/g valuation, including Permian Basin asset development activity, mineral & royalty valuation issues, upstream valuations in US onshore unconventional shale, midstream valuations, valuation of power plants, oilfield services & equipment - M&A, derivatives & hedges accounting in energy, reserve definitions, valuation of water (Permian Basin), and valuation trends.
The Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas building in Houston provided an elegant setting, complete with Fort Knox security, and local artists’ paintings. Food included a continental breakfast, break-time snacks, Tex-Mex lunch, and a Texas-style after-conference cocktail party complete with Chivas Regal and hot appetizers.